SOLD OUT! Ontañón Wine Dinner in Disney Springs
5-Course Dinner with Wine Pairings
Tuesday, December 10 | 7 - 9 PM
This event has sold out, but check back for our next wine dinner in early 2020!
Raise a glass of vibrant Spanish red as we welcome Raquél Pérez-Cuevas from Ontañón, a fifth generation family-operated winery in the famous Rioja Baja region of Spain, to Jaleo by José Andrés! Raquél is working to carry on the tradition of grape growing in Spain, and she's bringing five of her family's award-winning wines to Jaleo for our guests to experience.
The private, seated dinner will feature a special menu from Jaleo Head Chef Rodolfo L. Guzman Aranda and his team to perfectly pair with the Ontañón wines from Rioja, Rueda, and Ribera del Duero, including:
- Hinojo salad of fennel, tomato, asparagus, and orange dressed with passionfruit vinaigrette
- The traditional Spanish dish Gambas al Ajillo (shrimp sautéed with garlic)
- Arroz Meloso con Bacalao (creamy rice with seafood)
- Costillas de Cordero con Miel y Romero (Josper-grilled lamb chops with rosemary sauce and honey aioli)
- Flan Mama Marisa (the classic Spanish custard with 'espuma' of Catalan cream and oranges)