16th Annual Paella Festival
June 18 - July 01, 2018
16TH ANNUAL PAELLA FESTIVAL
The Paella Festival is back, and we invite you to kickoff the 16th year with us at an all-inclusive party featuring an exciting assortment of paellas, tapas, sangria and wine.
This year, we've invited Quim Márquez, head chef and owner of Quim de la Boqueria in Barcelona, Spain, to join us as our Festival Guest Chef. Quim will be utilizing his expertise, creativity, and passion for cooking to train with our team and create unique paellas, offered just during the festival.
Additionally, these will be our special festival paellas:
- Arroz del señorito: “Ready to eat” rice
- Arroz de verudras de temporada: Seasonal vegetable and mushroom rice
- Arroz negro: Squid ink arroz
- Arroz de mar y montaña: Surf and Turf arroz
- Paella de albondigas y pulpo: Meatballs and octopus rice